CCSA Strategic Objectives
- Function as the connective tissue for the community studying cyber conflict;
- Providing a venue for academic dialog and study of economic, policy, and other strategic issues surrounding the threat of cyber conflict;
- Promoting enhanced discourse on the strategic implications of cyber conflict;
- Providing cross-functional venues where cyber conflict issues can be discussed among professionals from academia, government, industry, etc.;
- Serving as a coordinating vehicle through which related organizations (including government organizations) may solicit productive dialog from the cross-functional members of the group;
- Providing an outlet for the publication of professional articles, position papers, and analysis;
- Support the framing and promotion of national policy concerning all aspects of cyber conflict;
- Cooperating with other organizations and institutions involved with other aspects of national security affairs to serve as a resource for them on cyber conflict issues.
The Cyber Conflict Studies Association is a 503(c)1 non-profit entity organized to promote and lead a diversified research and intellectual development agenda to advance knowledge in the cyber conflict field.
CCSA is committed to developing academic programs and communities in the U.S. and abroad.